What's For Dinner?

Breakfast,lunch and dinner are so difficult to plan! This blog has been created to make cooking and planning meals a little easier. Please post your favorite recipes or questions concerning cooking. Feeding a toddler can be challenging as well-so please give ideas for feeding toddlers/kids too. Please discuss favorite places you like to eat. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: AV, California, United States

I am currently a stay at home mom and enjoying every minute of it. I was an elementary school teacher for nine years and decided to take a break to raise my children. Being a mom is just as challenging as my teaching career :)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Toddler Breakfast


I have difficult time figuring out what to feed my toddler son. Here are some things I usually feed him for breakfast.
  • waffles (frozen)
  • pancakes (frozen)
  • cereal (Kix, Cherrios, Puffed Rice)
  • yogurt
  • fruit (mandarin oranges, apples, strawberries, blueberries)
  • cinnamon and sugar toast

Do you have any other ideas for breakfast? My son refuses to eat any kind of egg, bagel or banana. I always give him fruit with his breakfast. Please comment as to what you feed your toddler children. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home